- Lombard, David. “On the Viable Sublime: Rhetorics and Narrations of Self and Environment in the Contemporary American Ecobiographical Memoir.” Presented at the Ohio State University (Project Narrative), Columbus, United States, April 12, 2023.
- Lombard, David. “Exploring the Sublime in the Contemporary American Memoir: Thoreau’s Legacy and the Case of Native Alaska.” Presented at the University of Texas at Austin, Austin, United States, November 29, 2022.
- Lombard, David. “Tomorrow’s Nature: Ecodystopia and Post-Apocalyptic Fiction in the Anthropocene.” Presented at Les Rencontres du CIPA, University of Liège, Liège, Belgium, April 25, 2022.
- Lombard, David. “Writing the Wilderness in the Anthropocene: Thoreau’s Legacy and the Contemporary American Eco-Memoir.” Presented for the course “English literature: Reading Roads in American Literary Texts” at UCLouvain, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, March 28, 2022.
- Lombard, David. “Affect Theory in ‘The Rhetorics and Narratologies of the Sublime in the Contemporary American Environmental Novel and Memoir’.” Presented at the Workshop on Affect Theory and Colonial/Postcolonial Literatures organized by the ULiège-based center CEREP, Liège, Belgium, March 28, 2022.
- Lombard, David. “Restoring the Farm: From the Silent Toxic Sublime to a Post-Agricultural Sublime of Presence in Contemporary American Non/Fiction.” Presentation at Sacrifice Zones: Grief and Hope in Contemporary Literature, Université Catholique de Louvain (UCLouvain), Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, October 1–2, 2021. (Program)
- Lombard, David. “Écocritique, littérature et anthropocène.” Presentation at the Université d’été “Questions environnementales et sciences humaines et sociales. Quelles perspectives ?”, Université de Lorraine, Metz, France, June 10, 2021. (Program)
- Lombard, David. “Ecodystopia, Post-Apocalyptic Literature and the Anthropocene Aesthetic Shift.” Presentation at the University of Liège, Liège, Belgium, April 19, 2021.
- Lombard, David. “Que nous apprend la littérature à l’âge de l’anthropocène ?” Presentation at Vert Pop – Les Rencontres Écologiques d’Été, Liège, Belgium, August 24, 2018.